|Created on||2015-09-25 12:35:25|
|Files||Blocs150.zip (17.43 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9.5+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: 1gb
Video RAM: ?
• Added support for video backgrounds.
• Added light box support for images.
• Added support for fixed nav bar.
• Added support for bric dropping in hero blocs.
• Added support to toggle the inclusion of sticky areas Nav & Footer in page design.
• Added support to add multiple blocs (option click on Bloc Bar item).
• Added categories to Bloc Bar menu navigation.
• Added support for '&' characters in page names.
• Refined mobile rending - text no longer forced to centre alignment.
• Improved logo editing controls.
• Added contextual delete and unlink swatch options to swatch manager.
• Context menus are now native.
• Improved animation trigger scripts.
• Added file size restrictions to help site performance - Images 2MB - Video 5MB.
• Issue that caused page titles to be de-capitalized on export.
• Issue that caused carousels to break when moved around document.
• Rare issue that caused index page to be exported as wrong file name.
• Icon related issue that caused export to freeze.
• Issue that caused round images to display too small on mobile.
• Issue that caused form fields to always be required.
• Issue that caused dropdown alignment to be off in navbar.
• Fixed activation bug that occasionally crashed app when first activating Blocs with a license number.
More info: http://blocsapp.com/
A simple way to build beautiful websites
Focused on simplicity, Blocs for Mac brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code.
Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.